Friday, September 26, 2014

Review: Eurythmics and Freegal = Sweet Dreams are Made of This



Because it's back to school time, I wanted to reconnect with my high school days. The best way to do that was to reminisce with my old friends, the Eurythmics.  After visiting our library’s homepage and locating its electronic services, I clicked “Freegal”. All I needed was my Matawan Aberdeen Public Library card to download the following songs:  Here Comes the Rain Again, Love is a Stranger, and my favorite hit of theirs,Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This).
You, too, can download up to three songs per week (for FREE) on Freegal!


FREEGAL is a downloadable music service which provides access to about 6 million songs, including access to Sony Music’s catalog of legendary artists including Adele, Bruce Springsteen, Carrie Underwood, Dave Matthews Band, Kenny Chesney, Jason Aldean, Mumford and Sons, One Direction, Pink, Yo-Yo Ma, and many more… New music is available the same day it shows up on iTunes or other stores.   
Remember, all you need is your Matawan Aberdeen Library card! 
To begin your musical adventure, click here.

This post was written by Susie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment